Privacy and Kvkk
MEDICAFLY TOURISM LTD. CO
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
MedicaFly, as a company, takes the protection of personal data very seriously and places a strong emphasis on it. With this awareness, we process all personal data of individuals related to Medica Fly in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) numbered 6698. MedicaFly, as defined in the KVKK, acts as the “Data Controller” and processes your personal data within the limits set by the legislation, for the purposes and methods described below, with care and attention, and in compliance with the destruction requirements and time periods.
- Your Personal Data We Process
- Identity Information (Name, surname, date of birth, nationality, place of birth, gender, marital status, Passport number, Driver’s license information, TR ID card information (TCKN, serial number, wallet number, father’s name, mother’s name, place of birth, birth) date, marital status, province, district, neighborhood-village, volume number, family number, line number, place of issue, reason for issue, registration number, date of issue, previous surname), professional/professional association identity cards accepted as identity in case of being given by the guest,
- Contact Information (Address, e-mail address, telephone number, registered e-mail address, etc.)
- Financial Information,
- Guest comments, feedback and complaints data: Special preferences for the accommodation, evaluations, opinions or complaints about the facility and or agency, comments and responses shared for the purpose of evaluating the services,
- Health Information: Your health insurance information, laboratory and imaging results, disease monitoring date information, disease symptoms information, disease monitoring rates information, radiological images, patient photos and videos during, before and after the operation, if explicit consent is given,
- Information related to reservation, travel and transfer information, information about the vehicles used to reach the facility, and your travel photos and videos if you give your explicit consent,
- Your personal data that you have submitted in the appointment form and contact form on our website,
- Your video and audio recording of the camera system taken during MedicaFly visits,
- Your navigation information, IP address, browser information and surveys you submit with your own consent, your form information and location data obtained during the use of our website “www.medicaflyturkey.com”.
- Personal data obtained in case of communication via e-mail, letter and other means,
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data
The personal data collected by MedicaFly will be processed within the scope of the following purposes (“Purposes”) and in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Law, in order to enable our business units to perform the necessary work and carry out the relevant business processes for the benefit of our customers and to provide our products and services.
- Confirming your identity,
- Guest/customer relations management,
- Planning, management and intermediation of health services and financing,
- Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Prescribing, ensuring the supply of drugs and necessary medical supplies,
- To inform you about the appointment,
- Conducting research and analysis for the purpose of improving health services,
- Planning of administrative operations with MedicaFly internal functioning,
- Determination, planning and implementation short, medium and long term commercial policies of MedicaFly ,
- Giving information to authorized institutions based on legislation
- Measuring, increasing and researching guest satisfaction by MedicaFly,
- Creation and follow-up of visitor records,
- Fulfilling legal and regulatory requirements,
- Execution of accounting and finance processes, sending financial information or invoice to the e-mail address you specified during registration,
- Receiving and evaluating requests and complaints,
- Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities by the Quality, Guest Relation and Information Technology departments.
- Planning and execution of guest relations management processes,
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
- Fulfillment of official institution requests,
- Execution of information security processes,
- Realization of audit and ethical activities,
Your Personal Data, which is obtained and processed in accordance with the relevant legislation for the purpose, can be transferred to the physical archives and/or information systems of MedicaFly, and can be kept in both digital and physical environment.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data, Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, Regulation on Private Hospitals, Regulation on the Processing and Privacy of Personal Health Data and regulations of the Ministry of Health and other within the framework of the provisions of the legislation and for the purposes described below;
- Ministry of Health, sub-units and family medicine centers affiliated to the Ministry,
- Private insurance companies (health, pension, life insurance, etc.),
- Social Security Institution,
- General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies,
- Turkish Pharmacists Association,
- Judicial authorities,
- Laboratories, medical centers, ambulances, medical device providers, and health service providers in the country or abroad with which we cooperate for medical diagnosis and treatment,
- The health institution to where the patient was referred or to where the patient applied himself,
- Your authorized legal representatives,
- With service providers and consulting offices/companies (personal data collectors through devices, database and server service providers, site application usage monitoring service providers, e-mail server service providers, e-invoice and e-archive billing service providers, electronic message providers) intermediary service providers, banks and electronic payment institutions),
- With the person appointed by the patient through a notary public, in case of “a special provision showing his explicit consent regarding the processing and transfer of sensitive personal data”,
- With the laboratory we have contracted with in order to ensure that the necessary tests and examinations are concluded,
- Third parties we consult, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors we work with,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Our suppliers whose services we benefit from or cooperate with,
- Our support service providers, archive service providers and business partners,
can be shared with;
- Method of Collection and Legal Reasons for Your Personal Data
In order to provide high-standard services, your personal data may be collected, processed and transferred by MedicaFly and its relevant units, communication forms, phone calls, electronic applications, software, various contracts, e-mails, social media, physical environment, and similar means, verbally, in writing, or electronically, in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, International Conventions which Turkey is a party, Law No. 3359 on Health Services, Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, the Regulation on Private Hospitals, Regulation on the Processing and Protection of Personal Health Data and regulations of the Ministry of Health, in an automated or non-automated manner.
In addition to these, legal reasons of “data processing is necessary for the establishment and performance of the contract”, “fulfillment of legal obligation” and “data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller”; the legal reason for “fulfillment of the legal obligation” regarding our custody obligations arising from the legislation; Regarding the legal reasons of “data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller” and “data processing and transfer is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of rights” regarding recording with security cameras in the agency, In order to protect you, we process your photos and videos taken during the operation, before and after the operation, and your photos and videos taken during your travel, based on your explicit consent. In order to provide better Medica Fly services, we process private data only for the purpose for which they were collected, with the consent of the individuals. This personal data can be shared with official authorities and health institutions when necessary. You can terminate your personal data processing activities based on explicit consent by withdrawing your explicit consent at any time and without giving any reason.
- Scope and Changes of Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy
This Information Statement prepared by Medica Fly is in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. MEDICA FLY TURIZM TIC. LTD. STI. has the right to modify the Personal Data Protection Information Statement to comply with the law and decisions of the council for better protection of personal data.”
- Your Rights Regarding the Protection of Your Personal Data
You can always make an application to us regarding your personal data processed by MedicaFly in accordance with the rights set out in Article 11 of the Law. In accordance with this article;
You have the rights to;
- Learning whether personal data has been processed or not,
- Requesting information about the personal data if they have been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with this purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, both domestically and abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed”,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring their processing have disappeared or if there is no legal basis or legitimate interest for MedicaFly to continue processing such data.
- Objecting to any negative consequences that may arise from the processing of personal data by automated systems
- Requesting compensation for damages suffered as a result of the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit your requests within the scope of the law by filling out the “Application Form in Accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law” on “www.medicaflyturkey.com/kvkk” by;
- he / she can personally delivery it to Şirinyalı Mah. İsmet Gökşen Cad. Gül Apt. No:62/B Muratpaşa/Antalya address,
- he / she can send it through a Notary channel,
- he / she can sent send it via secure electronic or mobile signature, or registered electronic mail address, or through registered electronic mail address in our system.
Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the process requires additional costs, it may be subject to a fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.”