Privacy and Kvkk
MEDICA FLY TOURISM CO.LTD
CAMERA RECORDING SYSTEM CLARIFICATION TEXT
Medica Fly Tourism Co. Ltd. (“Medica Fly”), as the “data controller” in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”), in compliance with the Law on Private Security Services and related legislation, carefully processes and protects your personal data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, disclosing, transferring, acquiring, making available, classifying or preventing the use of camera recordings. In this regard, we attach importance to the privacy of personal life and the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms. With this awareness, as the data controller, we provide the necessary information below.
PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
Video recording is carried out for the purpose of providing security in Medica Fly agency through the cameras located on the reception desk on the ground floor and the cameras on the -1st floor, and the recording process is only monitored by authorized personnel. The areas in front of the building, all entrance and -1st floor areas are controlled by these cameras. Your personal data is recorded and processed in accordance with the laws through the video recordings obtained. In cases where the laws require and/or need arises, new information can be added and/or changes can be made to these data.
METHODS OF OBTAINING CAMERA RECORDINGS
We obtain your personal data through camera recordings by Medica Fly cameras 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING CAMERA RECORDINGS
We process your personal data through camera recordings for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the security of Medica Fly and controlling access to the building and facilities
- Increasing efficiency
- We operate in a limited way in order to apply the principles of occupational health and safety, to fulfill the obligations arising from the laws, and to determine the working conditions. The monitoring areas, number of security cameras and when they will be monitored are implemented to achieve these purposes, and the privacy of the person is not subject to monitoring in areas that may result in interference beyond security purposes.
TRANSFER AND PROTECTION OF CAMERA RECORDS
Your personal data can be shared with authorized public institutions and organizations, as well as consulting lawyers that we contract with, in accordance with the legal regulations and other legislation mentioned above, and for the purposes stated above, while ensuring administrative and technical security measures. Personal data is transferred to judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement agencies upon request in case of legal disputes or as required by relevant legislation.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Law, data processing is carried out automatically based on the legal reason that “it is necessary for the data controller to fulfill their legal obligations” and “it is necessary for the data processing to be carried out for the legitimate interests of the data controller, without causing damage to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person.”
Images can only be accessed from authorized personnel’s computers. All necessary technical measures are taken to protect the data.
CAMERA RECORDING SECURITY AND STORAGE DURATION
In accordance with Article 12 of the Law, necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the security of personal data obtained through monitoring activities. Camera recordings are carefully protected for 7-10 days. Your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when the purpose of processing your data in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Law no longer exists and / or the time limits / storage periods required for us to process your data in accordance with the legislation have expired.
RIGHT TO MAKE A REQUEST
As a personal data owner;
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
- to demand for information as to his/her personal data have been processed,
- to learn the purpose processing of his/her data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request deletion or destruction of his/her personal data in accordance with the conditions set forth in the
- to request notification of any changes made to his/her personal data to the third parties to whom your
personal data is transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analysing the processed data
solely through automated systems,
- Due to unlawful processing of his/her personal data he/she has the right to demand the compensation of the
damage in case of damage.
You can submit your requests within the scope of law by filling out the “Application Form in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law” on “www.medicaflyturkey.com/kvkk” by;
- he / she can personally delivery it to Şirinyalı Mah. İsmet Gökşen Cad. Gül Apt. No:62/B Muratpaşa/Antalya address,
- he / she can send it through a Notary channel,
- he / she can sent send it via secure electronic or mobile signature, or registered electronic mail address, or through registered electronic mail address in our system.
Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the process requires additional costs, it may be subject to a fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.”