Privacy and Kvkk
MEDICA FLY TOURISM CO. LTD
Cookies are small text files that store small pieces of information. Cookies are stored on your device or network server through browsers by the websites you visit. When the website is loaded into your browser, the cookies are stored on your device. Cookies help the internet site to function properly, make it more secure and provide a better user experience. Session and local storage areas are also used for the same purpose as cookies. Our website does not have cookies, but session and local storage areas are in use.
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Personal data obtained from your visit to our website is processed by MEDICAFLY in accordance with articles 5 and 6 of the Law, for the following purposes:
- Conducting necessary work and related business processes for the commercial activities carried out by MEDICAFLY
- Conducting necessary work and related business processes to benefit relevant individuals from the products and services offered by MEDICAFLY
- Personalizing and recommending the products and services offered by MEDICAFLY to relevant individuals based on their preferences, usage habits, and needs.
- Parties and Purpose of Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data obtained from your visit to our website may be transferred to our partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions, and private individuals, in accordance with the conditions and purposes specified in articles 8 and 9 of the Law, for the purposes of processing your personal data.
- Collection Method of Personal Data
Cookies are small text files stored on a device or network server by websites visited. When visiting our website, cookies may also be applied to additional domains such as google.com, facebook.com, instagram.com with the visitor’s permission.
- Purpose of Using Cookies
Our website uses first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and they do not store any of your personal data. Third-party cookies are used to improve the performance, engagement, security, advertisements, and ultimately to provide a better service on our website. They help to enhance the user experience and to speed up future interactions with our website. In this context, cookies are used for;
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website are visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to analyze how well the website is performing.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the ads that we show to you, making them more meaningful for you. These cookies also help us to track the effectiveness of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies can also be used by third-party advertising providers to show you ads on other websites on your browser.
Functional: These are cookies that assist in some non-essential functions on our website. Such functions include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us to save your settings and determine your browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on the website during future visits.
Technically, the types of cookies used on our website are shown in the table below.
|Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during your visit to our website which are deleted when you close your browser. Their purpose is to ensure that the website functions properly during your visit.
|Persistent cookies are types of cookies that are used to enhance the functionality of the website and provide faster and better service to our visitors. These cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers
|Technical cookies are used to ensure the functioning of the website, and to detect non-working pages and areas of the website
|When visitors log in to the website using their passwords, it is determined that they are site users on each page they visit, preventing them from having to re-enter their password on every page.
|Cookies types used to enable image and sound content on the website.
|Cookies used to remember user preferences such as language across different pages of a website during a visit
|Cookies that track analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of viewed pages, visit times, and scrolling movements on pages.
The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
- To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the Website and to offer new features on the Website and to personalizing the features offered according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, You and Medica Fly.
- Internet Explorer
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet Options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
- Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data”, search for the Website’s name.
- Click the Uninstall icon to the right of the site.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Click the “Show cookies” button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about: preferences page.
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
- Microsoft Edge
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
- After selecting Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want.
- Rights of Data Subjects
As a Medica Fly customer, you have the right to make an application to the company regarding your personal data that is processed by Medica Fly, in accordance with the rights outlined in Article 11 of the relevant laws. These rights include the ability to:
- Learn whether your personal data has been processed,
- Request information about your personal data if it has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether they have been used in accordance with this purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, both inside and outside the country,
- Request correction of your personal data if they have been processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Request deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear or if the company does not have a legal basis or legitimate interest for the processing of your personal data,
- Request notification of any changes made to your personal data to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Object to any negative consequences that may arise from the processing of your personal data by automated systems,
- Request compensation for any damage you may incur as a result of illegal processing of your personal data.
You can submit requests within the scope of the law by filling out the “Personal Data Protection Law Application Form” on the “www.medicaflyturkey.com/kvkk” address;
- You can deliver in person to Şirinyalı Mah. İsmet Gökşen Cad. Gül Apt. No: 62/B Muratpaşa/Antalya address,
- You can send it via a notary,
- You can send it securely via electronic or mobile signature, or registered electronic mail to the address [email protected].
Your requests will be concluded free of charge within the shortest possible time and no later than thirty days, depending on the nature of your request. However, if the process requires additional costs, you may be charged a fee as determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- Enforcement of the Policy
This policy goes into effect on the date it is published. If the entire or certain parts of the policy are revised, the effective date of the policy will be revised.
You can access the MEDICA FLY Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, Personal Data Storage and Destruction Policy, and Application Form at the address “www.medicaflyturkey.com”.